Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Third time is the charm...

I have re-worked my Ruins & Ronin character classes for the third (and hopefully, last) time. I dropped the Yamabushi in favor of a more powerful (and costly to level) Shugenja class capable of both divine and arcane magic. I have added the Sohei (partial spell-using) warrior-monk and the Yakuza. The Samurai also some some changes this time 'round and I think I like it in this state. That is the last time I tinker with these (unless I get some good feedback) classes, as I am not progessing like I would have hoped. Thanks to the S&W Forums, I have added a few new monsters to my supplement though I still need work there too.

So, if you have time, and feel like looking at some character classes, download my pdf's and give me some feedback (comments or email are fine - you can email me at trampled.dwarf AT gmail.com).

SAMURAI
SHUGENJA
SOHEI
YAKUZA

No comments:

Post a Comment