Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two New S&W White Box Classes

I have been taking a break from my Ruins & Ronin work to create a couple of classes for the White Box edition of Swords & Wizardry. I needed the distraction, and it was fun to work on something for the WB edition - I really think I am falling for that one. Swoon.

Anyway, here are the classes. First up is the Half-Ogre, he has been reworked from my R&R setting to fit into the OD&D mold of White Box S&W. You can find him here, and in the download section. He may also be available soon from the download section of the S&W site.

The next class was something I wanted to try from Dragon #3, and it is the Healer. He has a few new spells and I think it would be a cool class to try out. It can be found here, and in my download section (also to be posted to S&W I hope).

4 comments:

  1. I like your idea for a healer, and I might use it as the basis for my own healing class. I've been toying with the idea of removing the cleric as written from old D&D. I want to have a healing/restorative class and I also want to an option for a non-religious healing class. You've also got me thinking about an Archer type class from your previous post. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, though Edsan deserves all the credit for the archer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting stuff, especially the healer. I'm tempted now to riff off your half-ogre for my Labyrinth Lord game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, the links are dead.

    Would you be so kind to upload your healer again?

    ReplyDelete