Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009.

Well, the holidays are over and I am back to posting here on my lonely corner of the internet. I was swamped with work just prior to the holiday season and did not have much chance - or desire - to blog during those long days.

Now that things have settled down at work, and the rush of the holidays has ended, I hope to get back to work here on the ol' blog. I still need to finish up my rules for the Ruins & Ronin game so that may take some of my time away again in the next couple of weeks.

I have updated my list of blogs recently, as there are a ton of good old school blogs out there. It is great to see such a thriving community of gamers sharing their ideas with the world.

I have my local group meeting this weekend to continue our S&W game. This is pretty much something I am doing on the fly as no one was willing to run a game amongst our group. So I chose S&W and they seem to like it so far. I am running a small 3 level dungeon for them - and they have barely scratched the surface of the first level so far - but there have been no PC deaths to date.


--Mike D.

No comments:

Post a Comment