Friday, May 22, 2009

Kill-Bot 100

Designed by the COMPOR Systems (Computer Overlords), this was the first humanoid looking Kill-Bot. Feel free to throw this in your next Swords & Wizardry white box adventure.

KILL-BOT 100 (KB100)
Armor Class: 3[16]
Hit Dice: 3
Attacks: Mini-gun (1d6) or Fists (1d6)
Special: None
Move: 9
HDE/XP: 3/60

Created by the COMPOR (Computer Overlords) systems, this cyborg was the first humanoid looking kill bot. It's right arm is actually a mini-gun (medium machine gun with 12 shot capacity). These cyborgs are slow but methodical. They hunt the ruins for their human targets.

A small pdf of this "monster" has been added to my download section.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I'm definitely using this in Otherness, though I think I might have the minigun do 2d6 dmg, or roll two dice, pick the highest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you check my Modern Firearms you will see that it does 1d6 hits per "shot". So potentially 6d6 damage if only 1 target in it's area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's what I get for commenting before reading the rest of the rules... :)

    ReplyDelete