Thursday, May 13, 2021

Basic D&D Haunted Keep Map

 I have been studying my Basic & Expert D&D sets (the Moldvay/Cook sets), and I still argue that they are the epitome of D&D. The best in my humble opinion. While reading the example of play for the who knows how many times, I decided to map it out. I am sure I am not the first to do so, but I wanted to see what the Moldvay Haunted Keep dungeon looked like (even if only a small sample).

So, here is what I found. I love the 20' wide corridor, never see enough of that. I had to guess at the final secret door in the south (where the hobgoblins attack on pg. B28). 



4 comments:

  1. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
    Judi Bola Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. sword for sale Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know who you are but definitely, you’re going to a well-known blogger in case you aren’t already Cheers!
    online real estate marketplace
    DHA lahore 1 kanal plot

    ReplyDelete